Superyacht berths are now available for vessels up to 45 metres in length.
Why moor your Superyacht at Birkenhead Point Marina?
- Water depth: At zero tide, water depth is 4.5 metres.
- Power: 32 AMP, 63 AMP and 125 AMP of power is provided to each berth with 15 AMP pedestal mid-ships.
- Double Separation Pylons: Are provided for each berth with tie off points to hold your vessel off the pontoon.
- Floating Pontoon: Running along either port or starboard side of your vessel when it’s in berth.
- Fuel: 3 diesel and premium 98 unleaded Shell fuel bowsers with an additional diesel bowser fitted with cam-lock to provide up to 250 litres per minute.
- No Wash Zone: Our Marina is located in a no wash zone for comfort of your vessel when in berth.
- Qualified Marina Staff: We’ll assist you with docking on arrival and departure.
- Land Based Facilities: Architecturally designed tenants club lounge with Wi-Fi, Foxtel, lounge suites and kitchen overlooking the A Arm. Seven well-appointed bathroom suites with fresh linen, state of the art washing and drying machines catering for all laundry, locker room and storage facilities.