To ensure you receive the best service enabling you to spend less time parking and more time on the water, you must pre-book your valet parking arrival date and time, and your return date and time. If you spend more time on the water than you first thought, call Point Parking on 1300 55 11 31 (contactable 24 hrs) and they will ensure that someone will be available to give you the keys to your car when you return to shore.
How does it work?
- Simply drop your vehicle off at the end of Roseby Street at the agreed booking time (see map reference).
- Call the boom gate mobile number code (number given upon booking completion) from your mobile and the carpark gate arm will raise and you can drive in and park your vehicle.
- Please note that you must call from the mobile number that you provided when you booked your Valet. The gate will not activate if you have not booked your valet service, or you arrive before your advised arrival time.
- A Valet team member will meet you at the drop off area to help you unpack and get you on your way. The team will provide you with a numbered Valet ticket and you can leave the rest to us!
- Your car will be parked securely and undercover whilst you are out boating or shopping.
The valet service will be available from 9.00am to 6.00pm on weekends. If you need to collect your car outside these hours, or you have any issues please let Point Parking know on 1300 55 11 31.
If you don’t want to use the valet service, you are more than welcome to use the Birkenhead Point car park using your provided pass at anytime.
Make your booking, here.